7 Gallon Grow Bags Strong durable long lasting. Make gardening easy, plant in grow bags and double the harvest. And forget all the till of hard soils.
1. How To Plant In A Grow Greener Fabric Grow Bag: Fill bag with your prepared soil. Mix in some peat moss - compost and sandy.
2. Throw in a handful of Red Wiggler Composting Worms. The Red Wiggler Worms will add their own compost as well as help break down the compost that is ready there.
3. Now place the Purple Raspberry Plants in and cover them with about 2 inches of soil. Now water. This is the secret to successfully growing Raspberry plant s, is so many gardeners plant the Purple Raspberry Plants too deep. New growth comes from the roots not the stems and they don't like crawling all the way thru inches of soil to get to the top.
4. Throw in some Red Wriggler Worms. Every garden should have a good supply of Red Wigglers.
5. Water but don't make the soil sloppy. Important to keep the Purple Raspberry Plants moist and not dry out.
6. Feed your Raspberry Plants Skip Jack Fish Emulsion. Skip Jack has over a million fungi and bacteria that will break down the compost to a slurry that the Purple Raspberry Roots can intake.
Conclusion: Skip Jack and Red Wigglers are a vital and a necessary part of your garden. Many gardeners call and ask " I have compost and a sandy loam soil withe proper moisture and pH yet my plants look "droopy". The answer is " soil needs something to break down the compost so the plants can eat. Afterall they have no teeth and don't use forks and knives.